So life is rough. If you read my other posts you’d know that I thought that. So I decided to turn over a new leaf and be more optimistic.
So here is a little list of things I’m going to do this summer. Hopefully with someone. And if that someone is you, all the better.
- Motorcycle ride. Actually, this is gonna be involved with a lot of the other ones because it’s way fun.
- Snoasis. If you haven’t been there you are missing out on the best snow cones in Utah county. Well worth the drive to Alpine.
- Raft the Provo. It’s more maneuverable than tires or tubes. And free if you have a raft.
- Jet skis at Deer Creek. Because Utah lake is garbage.
- Birch Hollow canyoneering hike. This is the best day hike you’ll ever do, 10 rappels and all downhill.
- Costco samples for lunch. I dunno why but this is always so fun.
- Otter pop giveaway. Cuz who doesn’t love getting a free otter pop?
- late night hot tubbing. The more spontaneous the better.
- Shotgun shooting. This one will happen multiple times.
- Sunrise Timp hike. It’s what you do.
- Backpacking trip to the Rockpile. (It’s so easy, only like 2 miles away and so pretty, easily done any day of the week.)
- Play at Discovery Park (the wood park). That place is a dream.
- Spend a morning at the driving range. Cuz I stink at golf but who cares?
- AF canyon drive, fishing at Tibble Fork, canoe on the lake. All these are basically in the same spot so they are together. And they are all awesome.
- Bridevale falls hike. Also Stewart falls. Um, they are waterfalls why would you say no?
- the Bean Museum. Because the full name is the Monte L. Bean Museum and it’s sick.
- Go the the Central Utah Gardens. Pics maybe?
- Thanksgiving Point. That’s childhood mems happened and in the making.
- Hide and seek in Ikea or Cabelas. Because Cabelas is not impossible, also has better food.
- Scheels Ferris wheel. Yup.
So there’s a list of things to do. Feel free to try them out if you’re bored. Go with a significant other because there is hecka potential at those spots. Go with friends cuz these could be good times. Go by yourself and bring food instead. Just enjoy summer.